- Know A Dentist Who Wants To Increase Revenue And Save Money?
- What’s The NFL Football News About Electronic Medical Records?
- Why HIPAA Laws and HITECH Act Meaningful Use Documentation Is Important?
- Can HIPAA Laws and HITECH Act Meaningful Use Be Helped By Hurricane Sandy?
- E Prescribing: Will You Avoid Medicare E Prescribing Penalty Payment Adjustments?
Health Care Events
Tag Archives: EMR
Know Any Dentists Who Want To Increase Revenue And Save Money? If you’re a Dentist in Atlanta, Georgia, you’re in luck. An informative workshop on how to increase revenue and strategies for saving money will be held on Friday, June … Continue reading
Electronic medical records (EMR) software is probably the furthest things from your mind when you’re watching football. You’re concerned with the NFL scores and the players and your favorite teams. After all this is your leisure time. You want to … Continue reading
HIPAA laws have been a thorn in the sides of health care providers since 1996. Then along came the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act or HITECH Act of 2009, which is shaking up the medical community by … Continue reading
The goal of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act is to improving health while adhering to the requirements specified in Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act / HIPAA laws. Hurricane Sandy may exposure any deficiencies … Continue reading
Medicare E Prescribing Alert! To Avoid the CMS Medicare E-Prescribing Penalty in 2013, you must act by October 15, 2012 E prescribing is a way to increase patient safety and reduce medical errors. The Institute of Medicine (IOM) estimates that … Continue reading