- Is Healthcare IT / Medical Device Conference On Your Schedule?
- Do You Have Prescription Drugs Laying Around Your House?
- Is Health Care Legislation The Only Reason For Electronic Medical Records?
- Will healthcare Insurance Reimburse For Halloween Pumpkin Birth?
- Is Obamacare Shutdown In The Future For Your Medical Practice?
Health Care Events
Tag Archives: electronic health record
HOT! Healthcare Event: June 26 at Georgia Tech in Atlanta If you can make it from noon to 5 pm Thursday Go NOW to http://healthcarepioneers.com/atlanta/ and Enter promotional code “sandranoble” for a 10% discount. (It may be too late. On … Continue reading
Is Health Care Legislation The Only Reason For Electronic Medical Records? The health care legislation currently in the news is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), commonly called the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or “Obamacare“. This health care … Continue reading
Just a little levity for Halloween! Happy Halloween! Got questions? about the HITECH Act, Electronic Medical Records or the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services (CMS) EHR incentive program? I invite you to claim access to an informative FREE Audio that … Continue reading
Is Obamacare Shutdown In The Future For Your Medical Practice? Alert: webinar starting now! http://goo.gl/DHQM5S Today we are still in the midst of the Obamacare shutdown. Yes, Obamacare is the law of the land. And the sign up for Obamacare health … Continue reading