If you’re a Medicaid or Medicare doctor or health care provider, you need to adopt and use electronic health record (EHR) software by 2014. This EHR mandate began with President George W. Bush. The Obama administration added stimulus money to … Continue reading
- What’s The NFL Football News About Electronic Medical Records?
- Why HIPAA Laws and HITECH Act Meaningful Use Documentation Is Important?
- Can HIPAA Laws and HITECH Act Meaningful Use Be Helped By Hurricane Sandy?
- E Prescribing: Will You Avoid Medicare E Prescribing Penalty Payment Adjustments?
- E Prescribing: Do You Qualify For Medicare E Prescribing Incentive Money?
Health Care Events