Heart Disease Treatment Alternative
You know the congestive heart failure symptoms;
fatigue, diminished exercise capacity, shortness of breath, and swelling.
Well how about a relaxing, non-invasive medical treatment that could relieve and possibly cure the congestive heart failure (CHF) symptoms.
Of course, congestive heart failure is just one type of heart disease. There’s also coronary artery disease, heart attacks (myocardial infarction), cardiogenic shock and angina.
Perhaps you’re among the health care providers who encounter patients with
congestive heart failure or
chronic stable angina
(Class 3 or 4 Canadian Classification of Angina scale)
Then you can rescue your cardiovascular disease patients from surgery and improve their quality of life.
Offer them revolutionary, pain less, non-invasive therapy and treatment called. External Counterpulsation (ECP)
Clinical experience indicates that patients have demonstrated improvement after External Counter Pulsation treatment, such as:
- Less recurrent chest pain
- Less ventricular fibrillation
- Reduction or elimination of shock symptoms
- Decrease in heart size
- Less progression to cardiac failure
- Afterload reduction
- Increased quality of life
- Decreased mortality rates
Published studies* have demonstrated total relief from angina pain and elimination or a significant reduction of the ischemic (oxygen deprived) areas of the heart in approximately 78% of stable angina patients.
* Lawson et.al., 1995, 1996, 2000
Call Sandra Noble at 404-374-3384
to find out how you make the
External Counter Pulsation (ECP) therapy treatments
available in your medical practice.
What is External Counter Pulsation (ECP)?
External counter Pulsation (ECP) is a noninvasive, outpatient treatment for coronary artery disease, heart attacks (myocardial infarction), cardiogenic shock, angina and congestive heart failure.
External Counter Pulsation or
Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP)
therapy is delivered by medical devices / machines. The ECP medical device has HIPAA patient privacy compliance tools and is Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved for use in treating a variety of cardiac conditions.
External Counter Pulsation devices are compliant with US, Canadian and European safety standards. The External Counterpulsation machines meet the following international safety-based standards:
• 93/42/EEC – European Medical Device Directive
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 – Medical Electrical Equipment General Requirements for Safety (Standard includes specifics of Canadian electrical code)
• IEC/EN 60601-1 – Medical Electrical Equipment General Requirements for Safety (International / European standard)
• IEC/EN 60601-1-2 – Electro Magnetic Compatibility for Medical Electrical Equipment (International / European standard)
• IEC/EN 60601-2-38 – Particular Requirements for the Safety of Electrically Operated Hospital Beds
• UL60601-1 – Medical Electrical Equipment General Requirements for Safety (US National Standard)
Indications for External Counter Pulsation (ECP)
Stable or Unstable Angina Pectoris
Acute Myocardial Infarction
Congestive Heart Failure
Which patients benefit most from ECP?
- Patients with anginal equivalent symptoms, for example dyspenea or fatigue related to ischemia
- Patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy including those with EF (Ejection Fraction) < 35% that are medically compromised
- The elderly, diabetics and small females
- Those with unsuitable coronary anatomy: small, diffuse and/or distal vessel disease
- Prior failed revascularization
- Renal insufficiency
Central Nervous System(CNS) circulation or those receiving steroid therapies
- Patients with moderate to severe angina who cannot tolerate medical therapy
- Patients with Prinzmetal Angina class III or IV symptoms despite medical therapy
- Patients whose quality of life is significantly impaired and who have become sedentary due to fear including angina attacks
- Patients taking excessive nitrates
What’s the financial implications of an External Counter Pulsation (ECP) machine?
Using External Counterpulsation therapy is a WIN-WIN situation.
- Patient Satisfaction: Your patients avoid the trauma and recuperation time of surgery.
- Productivity: You must be in the building during ECP therapy sessions, but the machine can be operated by a technician. Hence, your productivity is not impacted.
- Space: With the transition to an electronic health record system, you could free up enough space for one of these cardio vascular ECP machines.
- Start up: One low cost for installation and training.
- Reimbursement: Medicare and private insurance carriers will pay for External Counter Pulsation therapy. After billing for your 3rd ECP patient, you will have to recouped your investment. You operate you External Counter Pulsation (ECP) machine at a PROFIT!!
The ECP machine makes Financial sense.
Call Sandra at 404-374-3384 to get more details.
If you see several patients per month with angina and CHF diagnoses and complaints, you will be doing your patients a dis-service by not offering the ECP therapy.
Patient Safety – A non invasive, safe process for your patients
Quality of Care – Excellent track record for this technology.
Cost Effective for your practice – Adds extra revenue for your practice.
Why lose your patient to a cardiologist?
Provide the full solution for your patients.
And add to your revenues as well.
If you are a cardiologist,
the External Counterpulsation therapy device is beneficial to you as well. Use the ECP machine for those patients who are not candidates for surgery. You’re still making money.
Be the first in your area to offer the innovative RejuvaHeart™ with ECP Therapy for your patients.
Health care providers wanting to learn more about this revenue and profit opportunity,
Grab the phone and Dial Sandra Noble at 404-374-3384 today!
or enter your Name, Email and Phone Number below.
External Counter Pulsation (ECP) Machine
Helps Your Patients and
Helps Your Practice Revenues!
Is electronic health record adoption a mystery to you?
Don’t have the time or expertise?
Want to take advantage of EHR incentive money?
Call Sandra Noble at 404-374-3384 today to schedule a
to find out about our
NOBLE & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING, INC