Glossary of Health Care and Medical Terms
In many cases,
You can click on the healthcare related term below to get a more in-depth description of that glossary term. On the extended definition page, you will be shown the longer description, plus a list of articles related to that term or topic.
Medicaid - 1) A state/federal benefit program for the poor who are aged, blind, disabled, or members of families with dependent children. Each state sets its own eligibility standards. Only 40 percent of individuals with income below the poverty level currently are covered.
- Will healthcare Insurance Reimburse For Halloween Pumpkin Birth?
- EHR Software: What’s The Best Meaningful Use EHR Software?
- What Are The Meaningful Use Electronic Health Record Deadlines?
- Regional Extension Centers: Why The HITECH Act Provided Funding For RECs?
- Medicaid Health Care Providers Alert: Want to Get Paid An Easy $21,000?
- What’s This Health Care Legislation Called The HITECH Act?
- Health Care Providers Get CMS Incentive Payments: Are You Eligible?
- Electronic Prescriptions: Is Medicare Slapping You With An E-Prescribing Penalty?