Glossary of Health Care and Medical Terms
In many cases,
You can click on the healthcare related term below to get a more in-depth description of that glossary term. On the extended definition page, you will be shown the longer description, plus a list of articles related to that term or topic.
Medicare Information Patient Provider Act (MIPPA) of 2008 established incentives for eligible providers who are successfully e-prescribing (i.e. electronic e-prescribers)
- E Prescribing: Will You Avoid Medicare E Prescribing Penalty Payment Adjustments?
- E Prescribing: Do You Qualify For Medicare E Prescribing Incentive Money?
- Should Health Care Providers Get EHR Software in 2011?
- Can Physician Incentive Programs Save You From A Conrad Murray Verdict – Guilty?
- How Can Medicare Physicians Get MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Payments?
- MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Program: How to Avoid Medicare 2011 eRx Penalty?
- Electronic Prescriptions: Is Medicare Slapping You With An E-Prescribing Penalty?