Glossary of Health Care and Medical Terms
In many cases,
You can click on the healthcare related term below to get a more in-depth description of that glossary term. On the extended definition page, you will be shown the longer description, plus a list of articles related to that term or topic.
Georgia Health Information Technology Regional Extension Center (GA_HITREC) is a federally funded program, at the National Center for Primary Care, designed to assist Georgia
- How Can Medicare Physicians Get MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Payments?
- MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Program: How to Avoid Medicare 2011 eRx Penalty?
- How To Get From EHR Software to 100% Electronic Medical Records?
- EHR Software: What’s The Best Meaningful Use EHR Software?
- What Are The Meaningful Use Electronic Health Record Deadlines?
- Is the Michael Jackson Trial Relevant to Electronic Health Records?
- HITECH Act Mandates Electronic Health Records: Can Regional Extension Centers Help?
- Regional Extension Centers: Why The HITECH Act Provided Funding For RECs?
- Medicaid Health Care Providers Alert: Want to Get Paid An Easy $21,000?
- Retirement Planning: What’s The Shocking Truth About Physicians and Health Care Providers?
- What’s This Health Care Legislation Called The HITECH Act?
- Health Care Providers Get CMS Incentive Payments: Are You Eligible?
- Could an Electronic Health Record System Have Saved Michael Jackson?
Also see: REC