Glossary of Health Care and Medical Terms
In many cases,
You can click on the healthcare related term below to get a more in-depth description of that glossary term. On the extended definition page, you will be shown the longer description, plus a list of articles related to that term or topic.
The Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs provide a financial incentive for the "meaningful use" of certified EHR technology to achieve health and efficiency goals. Medicare providers can receive up to $44,000 and Medicaid providers can receive up to $63,750.
- Will healthcare Insurance Reimburse For Halloween Pumpkin Birth?
- What’s The NFL Football News About Electronic Medical Records?
- E Prescribing: Will You Avoid Medicare E Prescribing Penalty Payment Adjustments?
- Will You Beat the HITECH Act CMS Medicare Meaningful Use Deadline?
- EMR Software: What’s The Wisdom On EMR Software Implementation Success?
- Will HITECH Act EMR Software Requirements Be Affected By 2012 Election?
- Why Most Electronic Medical Records Software At Lazy Physicians Practices?
- HITECH Act Meaningful Use Of Electronic Medical Records: What Are The Stats?
- Will Electronic Medical Records Kill Medicare Physicians Practices?
- Are There Electronic Health Records Benefits Besides The EHR Incentive Program?
- Electronic Health Record Software: What’s The Best One For Your Practice?
- Should Health Care Providers Get EHR Software in 2011?
- How Can Medicare Physicians Get MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Payments?
- MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Program: How to Avoid Medicare 2011 eRx Penalty?
- How To Get From EHR Software to 100% Electronic Medical Records?
- What Are The Meaningful Use Electronic Health Record Deadlines?
- HITECH Act Mandates Electronic Health Records: Can Regional Extension Centers Help?
- Regional Extension Centers: Why The HITECH Act Provided Funding For RECs?