Glossary of Health Care and Medical Terms
In many cases,
You can click on the healthcare related term below to get a more in-depth description of that glossary term. On the extended definition page, you will be shown the longer description, plus a list of articles related to that term or topic.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). CMS is a major payer for health care for people over 65,for the poor and the handicapped
- Can Abortion Be Limited By Regulating Medical Practice?
- E Prescribing: Do You Qualify For Medicare E Prescribing Incentive Money?
- Will HITECH Act EMR Software Requirements Be Affected By 2012 Election?
- Should Health Care Providers Get EHR Software in 2011?
- How Can Medicare Physicians Get MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Payments?
- MIPPA e-Prescribing Incentive Program: How to Avoid Medicare 2011 eRx Penalty?
- How To Get From EHR Software to 100% Electronic Medical Records?
- EHR Software: What’s The Best Meaningful Use EHR Software?
- What Are The Meaningful Use Electronic Health Record Deadlines?
- HITECH Act Mandates Electronic Health Records: Can Regional Extension Centers Help?
- Medicaid Health Care Providers Alert: Want to Get Paid An Easy $21,000?
- What’s This Health Care Legislation Called The HITECH Act?
- Could an Electronic Health Record System Have Saved Michael Jackson?
Form submitted by hospitals to CMS for reimbursement. Developed by NUBC. Also called UB-04
Also see: UB-04
CMS Health Insurance Claim Form submitted by physicians to CMS for reimbursement.