- Is Healthcare IT / Medical Device Conference On Your Schedule?
- Do You Have Prescription Drugs Laying Around Your House?
- Is Health Care Legislation The Only Reason For Electronic Medical Records?
- Will healthcare Insurance Reimburse For Halloween Pumpkin Birth?
- Is Obamacare Shutdown In The Future For Your Medical Practice?
Health Care Events
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Have you gotten on board with electronic medical records? The HITECH Act (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act) has mandated electronic health record (EHR) technology, which is electronic medical records (EMR) on steroids. If you can say … Continue reading
Are you ready for the Christmas and New Years Heart Attack Patients? Anyone experiencing heart attack signs and symptoms, especially during the Christmas, New Year’s Day holiday period, needs to worry! A heart attack can occur at any time. In … Continue reading
The 2009 HITECH Act (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act) mandates that Medicare and Medicaid health care providers adopt Electronic Health Records (EHR) technology. And the HITECH Act in conjunction with the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services … Continue reading
If you’re a Medicare or Medicaid Physician and eligible provider, you know you need electronic health record software. And the clock is ticking, especially for Medicare providers. The HITECH Act / Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act, … Continue reading