- What’s The NFL Football News About Electronic Medical Records?
- Why HIPAA Laws and HITECH Act Meaningful Use Documentation Is Important?
- Can HIPAA Laws and HITECH Act Meaningful Use Be Helped By Hurricane Sandy?
- E Prescribing: Will You Avoid Medicare E Prescribing Penalty Payment Adjustments?
- E Prescribing: Do You Qualify For Medicare E Prescribing Incentive Money?
Health Care Events
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Should Health Care Providers Get EHR Software in 2011? Electronic health record / EHR software is mandated by the HITECH Act (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act). The HITECH Act includes an EHR incentive program as well. … Continue reading
Physician incentive programs are designed to reward physicians for behaviors that will promote patient safety and quality in healthcare. In the case against Michael Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray, quality of care and patient safety were issues as well. Conrad Murray … Continue reading