- Is Health Care Legislation The Only Reason For Electronic Medical Records?
- Will healthcare Insurance Reimburse For Halloween Pumpkin Birth?
- Is Obamacare Shutdown In The Future For Your Medical Practice?
- Are Obamacare Health Care Reform Act Facts A Mystery to You?
- Will Immigration Bill Mean A Healthier Prognosis For Obamacare?
Health Care Events
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Should Health Care Providers Get EHR Software in 2011? Electronic health record / EHR software is mandated by the HITECH Act (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act). The HITECH Act includes an EHR incentive program as well. … Continue reading
Physician incentive programs are designed to reward physicians for behaviors that will promote patient safety and quality in healthcare. In the case against Michael Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray, quality of care and patient safety were issues as well. Conrad Murray … Continue reading